Dianna Agron shows off her new platinum blonde hairdo while shopping along Abbott Kinney Blvd. in Venice, California, on August 31st, 2014.
Dianna Agron Has Lunch at Gracias Madre on August 31, 2014 in Los Angeles, California,
► About Dianna :
• Working with Dianna was : “an amazing experience. she’s truly a lovely person. #loveher”
• How he would describe Dianna’s performance : “game changer”
• What can we expect to see with Dianna? : “the girl has a gun #hot”
• If Dianna was the perfect person for the role of Tess : “heaven sent…”
• Bloopers with Dianna : “there’s a few… she’s very cute.”
• What Dianna fans can expect : “she kills this role. you will not be disappointed. #gold”
• How amazing Dianna is in the movie: “beyond…”
• About Dianna’s scenes with Logan Polish: “touching… @DiannaAgron has a tremendous amount of grace.”
• How was Dianna on the show : “Beautiful. Inside & Out. #YoungD”
► About Tess Chandler :
• Mark says she’s the best character
• Tess’s relationship with her husband : “It’s old school matrimony. #vows”
• Any fight with Tess? : “oh yes. #asskicker”
• How he describes Tess : “complex”
► About the movie in general :
• They’re looking for a couple of Festivals in the early part of next year (2015)
• Movie could be released in the summer of 2015
• What inspired the movie: “The idea of intelligence smuggling has always intrigued me. And Spies being in love.”
• The movie would “possibly” premiere in other countries
• About editing the movie : “We start editing after a few days of shooting. It’s a very lengthy process. This one is a beast.”
• The movie is about “intelligence trafficking in the future…”
• A possible trailer could be released at the end of the year.
- Source: @HEADLOCK_MOVIE Q&A with Mark Polish on August 30th 2014.
Mark Polish, the actor/writer/director for Headlock, answered questions about what we can expect to see from Dianna and the movie.
@DiannaAgron Midnight makeovers. @davestanwell makes it happen.
domainehome A little behind-the-scenes fun during our home makeover with @DiannaAgron! Domaine creative director @thematfinish is testing out a new type of camo involving LOTS of @serenaandlily chairs! More to come… stay tuned!
@DiannaAgron Missing everyone already. @Natalia_Leite1 + @AlexandraRoxo. #BAREFILM XX
@AlexandraRoxo We miss YOU.
natalia_leite1 Muse in the dunes #barefilm